Time & Talent
Holy Names Academy runs on the support of its dedicated community volunteers. The Annual Giving program provides several opportunities to get involved. To inquire about any events listed below, please contact Avery Haller '11, Development Associate.
Fall Phonathon: Volunteer callers invite all HNA alumnae to make a gift to their alma mater.
- Sunday, October 21, 4 to 8 p.m.
- Monday, October 22, 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Sunday, October 28, 4 to 8 p.m.
- Monday, October 29, 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Spring Phonathon: Volunteer callers invite alumnae, alumnae parents, and friends of the Academy to support HNA.
- Sunday, March 3, 4 to 8 p.m.
- Monday, March 4, 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Sunday, March 10, 4 to 8 p.m.
- Monday, March 11, 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
#OneDayforHNA: HNA needs social media ambassadors! You can help the school raise funds by sharing your love for HNA online and using the hashtag #OneDayforHNA. Please contact Avery Haller '11 for more information.
- Second Annual #OneDayforHNA: Tuesday, October 8, 2019
Grandparents/Grandfriends Day: This luncheon allows HNA students to celebrate their grandparents and grandfriends who provide extended community support. The event is open to all grandparents, and parents are invited to help serve lunch! Volunteers are also needed to help transform the gymnasium into a café.
Auction Volunteers: For volunteer opportunities related to the CHEER! auction and Deck the Dome, please contact Marnie Foust or Renee Holland.
Alumnae Volunteers: For volunteer opportunities related to the Alumnae program, please contact Aoife Gallagher Groppo ‘00 at (206) 720-7804.