FOOD SERVICE AVAILABLE THROUGH HNA CAFÉ
Students may pre-order food from the HNA Café’s food service provider, Lexington Independents. Pre-ordered breakfast, available from 6:30 to 7:15 a.m., will be delivered to students in a pre-assigned area of the Café. Pre-ordered lunch will be delivered to student's homeroom. Students may not have lunch delivered to the building—by either parents or outside vendors.
HOW TO PRE-ORDER MEALS
To pre-order meals from the HNA Café, students can use the School Info App on their smartphone or visit MySchoolAccount.com, which allows parents to: make deposits directly into their student’s account online or via a mobile app; track what she has been eating for the past 30 days; transfer funds between students; and receive an email reminder when the account balance is low. Deposits and payments can be made through ACH (checking or savings) or credit/debit card payments. Each student’s account is updated in real-time, so account balance information will be current daily.
To set up an account with MySchoolAccount.com, follow these steps:
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com
- Click “Create Account” on the top menu bar.
- Fill in the required information on “Parent Account Sign-Up Page.”
- Select WA for the state.
- Create a User ID and Password.
- Choose Holy Names Academy from the “School District” drop-down menu.
- Click the “Accept” box. Click “Signup.” A verification code will be emailed to you.
- After you receive the verification code, you may add your student’s information. To do this:
- Go back to www.myschoolaccount.com and login, using the user ID and password you created.
- Enter the “verification code” to verify your account and email address.
- Add your student’s information according to the guidelines provided. If you have more than one student at HNA, you will need to add each student’s ID number. Note: The student’s ID number can be found by logging into her PowerSchool account.