The tuition and fee schedules approved by the Holy Names Academy Board of Trustees for the 2019-2020 school year are listed below. The tuition and fee schedule for the 2020-2021 school year will reflect a modest increase over these amounts:
Application Fee: $35 (non-refundable)
Registration Fee: $550 (non-refundable) new students; $400 returning students
Tuition: $17,952 per student (in 2019-2020)
Late Fee: $45 per month on each payment received after the 5th of the month
TUITION PAYMENT PLANS
At the time of registration, parents will choose one of the following four tuition-payment schedules:
- Monthly for 12 months, May 1 through April 1
- Quarterly on May 1, August 1, November 1, and February 1
- Semi-annually on May 1 and November 1
- Annually on May 1
The first tuition payment at any level of frequency (monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually) is due on May 1 preceding the start of the school year.
ADDITIONAL FEES (2019-2020)
- Books: $370–$500 (for new books, print & digital). Some used books are available; be sure to buy the correct edition. The textbook list is made available in August, and a book sale is held at HNA in August. Students must purchase their textbooks before the academic year begins.
- Student Activity Fee: $160 (Grades 9-11), $320 (Grade 12). Covers yearbook, ASB card, class retreats, testing fees, organizer book, handbook, directory, etc. Does not include class fees. Grade 12 fee includes graduation expenses.
- Private music lessons (optional): $600 per semester.
- Group music lessons (optional): $500 per semester.